Live tutor led, practical and interactive Secretary PA Course. The best means of securing a Secretary or PA Career
Our objective for the student is to provide face to face training in all the important aspects of a PA role thereby preparing the student fully to start a job and succeed in it.
- Face to face training led by a live tutor
- Well recognised qualification in London / UK and internationally
- Course designed with help of modern employers to develop a highly practical course
- Many work simulated exercises to ensure students gain the practical skills required by modern firms
- Gain the confidence to get the job you want
- Gain wide range of PA skills in order to meet the requirements of employers
- CV Optimisation and preparation/advice for job hunting
- Souters works with employers and agencies to provide students with exclusive job opportunities
- You will become confident as you develop these new skills
- Microsoft Office training available as a supplement, or at a discounted price as a part of the Secretary PA Diploma
- The PA/Secretary role; study job content and details
- Effective control and process of the Diary through intelligent management thereof
- Learn the correct format and writing style for Business letters
- Prepare Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- The correct style for Document Presentation
- Let us help you build your CV
- Efficient and correct use of the telephone
- Managing your boss’s travel and hotel itineraries
- Systems for modern file management and filing
- Make effective use of your time
- Information on petty cash and invoicing
- Care of your company’s clients and the importance thereof
- How to handle complaints
- Plan your work effectively
- Become more confident; you will feel better and interviews will be a lot easier
- Learn to type and use audio transcription systems; if you already have these skills enhance them using our systems
This is live training with a real tutor in a conventional classroom; the tutors will have many years of experience both on the job and as a tutor.
Training for typing and audio is on a flexi-time basis up to two months after the course but can be started before the course.
If you would like to take our Secretary PA Diploma, you will take the Secretary PA Course and also three Microsoft Office Courses in Word and two of the other programs; Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or Access.
Successful completion of the course leads to a Secretary PA Course Certificate at Pass, Merit or Distinction level.
Dates and course schedule
The course takes place over one intensive week, Monday to Friday 11-4.
Part-time in five Saturdays (10:00 to 14:00) or ten weeks of a single weekday evening (18:15 to 20:15). You have up to two month to complete the typing section of your course.
The Pre-requisites for Students
Generally, we aim that you should have a good standard level of education plus keyboard skills with some office experience. If you are missing one or more of these elements you consider our Secretary Foundation Level training. We can advise you on this; just get in touch.
Please do not feel that this course will not suit your academic or work experience. Successful students have had a wide range of experience and academics, so please contact us if you have any concerns regarding your suitability.
Here is just a few of the profile of former students, but there are many more:
- People who already are a secretary or PA already and aiming to bolster their skills by attaining a recognised certificate
- Students seeking a career change and looking to get a PA or secretary roles
- School leavers/graduates looking to boost their career opportunities
- Working parents who are looking to return to work or change their careers to fit their family needs
- Corporate clients seeking to enhance the skills of existing personnel and new hires