1. All applications must have a non-refundable £100 deposit accompany them. We will not be able to consider applications for our courses, without a deposit or details of payment of the deposit being enclosed in the application. The £100 deposit is not refundable unless the applicant is refused admission to a programme. The total fee balance will become payable as soon as training starts (this is subject to any instalment plan that has been formally agreed between Souters and the student).
2. Souters reserves the right to request evidence of qualifications and/or reference letters from employers detailing dates of employment, position held and duties. Students must produce these details when requested. Anyone found to have provided false information or a forged document will be expelled from the college.
3. Students will be required to attend all classes and lectures, take all assessments and submit assignments that are set by our tutors. Failure to adhere to these requirements could lead to the student being liable to certain penalties, such as re-sits and / or expulsion from the college.
4. In the case of a bespoke training package being booked and commissioned for delivery external to our premises, we reserve the right to charge for reasonable travel expenses and any related out of pocket per diem expenses for the tutor.
5. Students may change their course dates or types when there are extenuating circumstances provided that they have allowed a 7 day notice period. There is a maximum of two date changes allowed before being charged.
6. In the event of a booking being made that takes the instant payment discount of 10% for upfront payment, no refund is allowed. Only if Souters alters the booking materially or, in extenuating circumstances, at Souters' discretion can a refund be considered. When a package of courses is booked, the total package fee will be due on commencement of the first course (this is subject to any instalment plan for delayed payment agreed beforehand).
7. Souters accepts no legal liability in the case of illness, loss or damage to personal effects and mail and accidents. Students will be required to pay for any damage they cause to the premises and/or property of our college.
8. Souters reserves the right to expel students in the case of any improper conduct or conduct that interferes with their fellow student’s wellbeing, staff or the college’s reputation.
9. Souters reserves the right to alter dates, fees and any particulars as advertised without prior notice.
10. All of the appropriate terms, conditions and regulations of relevant qualification awarding bodies will apply in addition to the above.
11. Course fees may be paid by instalments only at the discretion of Souters. Payment by instalments will not cancel the student’s liability to pay the total fees as was agreed at time of booking. Souters may require a formal payment mandate to be signed, if appropriate.
12. The act of registration constitutes acceptance of these terms.
13. All corporate and organisational bookings will be subject to the addition of VAT charges. Where there are not any other agreed payment terms, all invoices are payable in full within 14 days of the date of the invoice.