This Executive PA Course provides students with the opportunity to gain skills and gain the Level 4 Executive PA Certificate from the IEAA. Our expert trainers have developed a training style to help you build the skills and confidence to perform their Executive PA roles effectively. The course delegates gain job readiness and confidence in their ability to work as an Executive PA.
- All of the class is in a tutor-led virtual classroom environment
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Build your CV and Career Profile with the certification
- Greater technical competence and understanding of all of the key requirements of Executive PA careers
- High job readiness for your job following course completion
- Develop your confidence through improving your career, in our work-simulated and interactive exercises
- Gain insight into the management process and how best to perform at an executive level
- Soft skills training for Executive PAs how to perform appropriately at a senior level job
- Techniques to revamp your skills, stay ahead of your field and manage your own career development
- Transitioning from PA to Executive PA or EA
- Business letter writing for Exec PA’s
- Document presentation and proofreading
- Taking the lead role in meetings
- Minute taking tips
- Typing enhancement (optional)
- Confidence building to deal with executive-level environments
- Synchronising your role with that of your executive
- Setting priorities, managing your role & career to meet your executive’s needs
- Delegating, multi-tasking, taking initiative
- Introduction to management theories
- Different styles of management
- Building an effective relationship with your executive/s
- Providing effective support
- Improving communication skills
- Improving verbal and non-verbal communication
- Different questioning styles
- How to ask the right questions
- Tackling office politics
- The role of social media in the modern executive arena
- Overview of project management and event management for EA’s
- Internal & external communicating & negotiating
- Communicating for win-win solutions
- EA interaction with Human Resources
- Developing company-wide relations within your organisation
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders
- Understanding other people at work
- Understanding how to handle stakeholders
- Importance of stakeholders to your role
- Passive vs aggressive vs assertive communication
- When and how to say “no” if necessary
- Take control of your career
- Career planning and advancing your career
- Building your map to the future.
The main course is tutor-led in a virtual classroom. The training is a practical and interactive style of teaching.
This Certificate course is a component unit of the overall Executive PA Diploma
Dates and duration
The course runs over three full days 10:30 to 16:30.
What do I need to join, who is this course for?
This course is suitable for a variety of people such as:
- Existing PAs and other administrative professionals who are looking to upgrade their skills and obtain certification.
- Experienced people from other sectors looking for a career change
- Graduates Level 3 PA Certificate Course or Level 3 PA Diploma, or similar quality training programme (check with the centre on latter)
If your employer is paying for your training, you can either opt to pay for the training by credit/debit card online or you can request an invoice.
Private individuals looking to take part in the training can request instalment plans if desired.