The course bring together a diverse range of areas; from marketing, finance, legal and other aspects of setting up a business. We also address the IT issues that a VA business meets within it operations and promoting itself over the Internet / Social Media.
Here is an overview of the areas covered
- Accounting / bookkeeping
- Legal Implications of being self employed or running own business
- Internet marketing
- Social media marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Legal side of contracts with your customers; overview of contract law.
- Introduction to web design and hosting
- Microsoft office skills
- Administrative and soft skills.