A concentrated single day of training specifically designed to improve communication skills to a successful effective level, ironing out any problems in communicating in a business setting. We will show how negotiation is needed every day in your work setting. This Advanced Executive Assistant Course forms part of Level 5 Executive Assistant training within the IEAA qualification framework.
This Advanced Executive Assistant Course delivers an intense virtual classroom-based training day. The course aims to support you in acquiring the skills underpinning effective communication and negotiation thereby enhancing your confidence and use of influence as a tool.
Course delivery is in a virtual classroom by an experienced business trainer. This course is a fully interactive course with an experienced facilitator and other delegates of similar backgrounds. One day 10:30 to 16:30, in a virtual classroom. This course is focused on the practical application of course material.
- Make your communication effective; ensure you get the results you want or need
- Not only top managers can be influential; see how to use influence at your level within the organisation
- Communicate to get results with external contacts and key people.
- How to handle difficult situations
- Effective use of questions
- Enhance relationships with your colleagues
- Be able to explain concepts and processes, even difficult ones, in a way others can readily understand
- Be confident at meetings.
- Listen actively and effectively
- Acquire skill in negotiation and apply this in your daily routine with both internal and external contacts.
- Originate your own opinions as a way to increase your influence.
One day course 10:30 to 16:30 in a virtual classroom
Advanced Executive Assistant Course
Is it for me?
Good for EAs, Executive PAs, Office Managers. If you need to improve your negotiation and communication skills, this course is ideal for you. The more senior you get in your role the more you will use these skills.