The Executive PA Diploma provides the fundamental skills needed to operate in Executive PA roles effectively. The Diploma is the Level 4 Diploma accredited by the IEAA. This gives you a professional qualification that can build your career. Students will train for job readiness and enhanced confidence to succeed as an Executive PA.
Executive PA Diploma
- The course modules are tutor-led by experienced Executive PA trainers within a virtual classroom
- Internationally recognised qualification that will build your career
- Greater technical competence and understanding of all of the critical requirements of Executive PA careers
- High readiness for your job following course completion
- Our Career experts will assist with the development of your CV and job-hunting
- Develop your confidence by improving your career in our work-simulated and interactive exercises
- Gain insight into the management process and how best to perform at an executive level
- Managerial skills training for Executive PAs to perform appropriately at a senior-level job
- Techniques to revamp your skills, stay ahead of your field and manage your career development
There are four main learning modules:
Format And Outcome
The main courses are tutor-led in a virtual classroom. This applies to the PA Course and the Executive PA Course.
Microsoft Platinum Partners and a Microsoft Certified Academy deliver the Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant. This online interactive training programme is offered on a flexible study hours basis.
The Typing Course Online is an online interactive training programme offered on a flexible study hours basis. This module is optional.
- Level 4 Executive PA Diploma from the IEAA. A Professional qualification to build your CV and career profile.
Dates and duration
The PA Course is tutor-led in a virtual classroom running Monday to Friday, 10:30 – 16:00. This is an intensive 5-day full-time module. You can apply to be exempted from this course if you are an experienced PA.
The Executive PA Course runs for three days, 10:30 to 16:30.
The Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant is offered on a flexible study hours basis.
The Typing Course Online is offered on a flexible study hours basis. This module is optional.
Who is this course for?
- Existing PAs looking to upgrade their skills and obtain a professional qualification.
- PAs looking to gain promotion to an Executive PA-level job
- Executive PAs are looking to build skills and gain qualifications.
- Company employees are looking for career-related training.
- Experienced people from other sectors looking for a career change