To deliver an understanding of the process, and indeed the art, of writing quality reports.
To create readiness to start writing good reports after course completion
Intensive one day course 10:30 to 16:30. Tutor led delivery live. The tutor is a qualified English tutor with considerable experience in business writing and indeed business generally. The course that is therefore focused to the needs of modern professionals
There is a practical session to compliment the tutor led material.
- Setting out to write well planned reports
- Planning – get this right and everything else follows
- Adapting your style to different types of report
- The logical stages in report writing
- Obtaining and clarifying your terms of reference
- Collecting and collating your data
- Get your information organised
- Create your report in the planned structure
- Find your own style in writing
- Layout, and Presentation
- Redrafting and checking
Dates and Duration
In house courses as per published schedule on our website
For companies by mutual agreement or at your location for companies (minimum three delegates)
At least intermediate level of Business English.
Delegates will gain a Certificate on successful completion.
More confidence and practical application strength in writing reports.