The PA Course – Level 3 Certificate forms part of the IEAA qualification framework. This PA Course offers a recognised professional qualification to anyone looking to become a successful PA. This course provides face-to-face training within a virtual classroom.
- Face-to-face training led by a live tutor with a virtual classroom
- Well-recognised qualification internationally
- The course was designed with the help of modern employers to develop a highly practical course
- Many work-simulated exercises ensure students gain the practical skills required by modern firms.
- Gain the confidence to be a successful PA.
- Gain a wide range of PA skills in order to meet the requirements of employers.
- CV Optimisation and preparation/advice for job hunting
- You will become confident as you develop these new skills
- We offer the PA Diploma – Level 3 for people looking to complete this Certificate and the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA.
- You can opt to continue your studies to Level 4 – Executive PA Courses
- The PA role; study job content and details
- Effective control and process of the Diary through intelligent management thereof
- Learn the correct format and writing style for Business letters
- Prepare E-mails and perfect the professional style of writing
- The correct style for Document Presentation
- Let us help you build your CV
- Efficient and correct use of the telephone
- Managing your boss’s travel and hotel itineraries
- Systems for modern file management and filing
- Make effective use of your time
- Information on petty cash and invoicing
- Care of your company’s clients and the importance thereof
- How to handle complaints
- Plan your work effectively
- Become more confident; you will feel better and interviews will be much easier.
- Learn to type and use audio transcription systems; if you already have these skills, enhance them using our systems
- Touch Typing train
This is live training with a real tutor in a virtual classroom; the tutors will have many years of experience both on the job and as a tutor.
Training for touch typing is on a flexi-time basis up to two months after the course but can be started before the course.
PA Certificate Level 3 of the IEAA qualification framework.
Dates and course schedule
The course takes place over one intensive week, Monday to Friday, 10:30 to 16:00.
Flexible study options are available also.
You have up to two months to complete the typing section of your course.
Who should take the Course?
Here are just a few of the profiles of former students, but there are many more:
- People who already are PAs and aiming to bolster their skills
- PAs seeking to attain a recognised certificate and qualification
- People seeking a career change and looking to get PA roles
- Working parents who are looking to return to work or change their careers to fit their family needs
- Corporate clients seeking to enhance the skills of existing employees and new hires