Our Administration Course – Level 3 Certificate provides training in a variety of Office Administration skills for office support staff in any company. The aim is to develop your skills to become an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or similar role on successful completion of the course. Souters can also offer MS Office skills as an add-on to further develop your skills.
This course is delivered online. The course outline is IEAA Accredited with a mix of instruction and practical exercises that will build the skills needed to work in Office Administration. Training is taken on a flexible hours basis, so you can study when you like.
Key areas of the course are:
- Policies, procedures and codes of practice of the organisation
- Working in an office environments
- Administration careers explained
- Preparation of Business documents – letters, emails, formal documents
- Organisational chart
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and Compliance
- Equal opportunities and Diversity
- Customer focus
- Delegation and Supervision
- Team working
- Targets and budgets
- Management styles explained
- Filing and record-keeping
- Overview of privacy and data protection
- Time management
We offer the Administration Diploma – Level 3, which combines this Certificate Course with the Microsoft Office Diploma for an Administrator. This is a very complete form of training.
Dates and Duration
You can start at any time and training is on a flexible hours basis.
- Office professionals looking for new skills and a professional qualification
- Those looking for a career change
- People coming back to work and looking to update skills
- School leavers and graduates
- Fast track office administration course
- Accredited and with a professional qualification on completion
- Get skills and confidence to launch your career
- Value-added skills for job readiness.
Ready for a variety of Administration roles in a company.
Administration Course – Level 3 Certificate from the IEAA. Get a professional qualification.