Audio Typing is a valuable and transferable asset to anyone looking to get a Secretary, Administrator or PA job and there are an ever-growing number of jobs that list the skills as a vital requirement. Audio typing training is for students who have already attained a touch-typing speed of at least 20wpm and for those that have not, we encourage you to take part in our Touch Typing Course.
Audio Typing Course
Format of Training
All training is delivered online and remotely. We use digital transcriptions for you to practice your audio skills.
Experienced tutors have designed the course and it is supported by an experience PA trainer.
Dates and duration
The course length is one month or longer with a flexible time to suit your needs. All training is done online.
- At least 20wpm in typing speed.
- A basic understanding and knowledge of how to layout business documents. This is not covered on the course and you will need to take the PA Course or Legal Secretary Course to cover this area.
- This course is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve or learn Audio Transcription skills and meet the requirements above
- CPD Accredited Certificate
- Gain a vital career skill
- Add this skill to your CV