Our CPD Accredited Beginner Office Skills Course teaches you both IT Office Skills and typing skills. This provides beginners with the skills they need to get their first admin, clerical or office-based job. The course is also popular with existing admin professionals that would like to update their IT skills
How The Course Works
The course follows a set structure of learning:
- Microsoft Office Beginner level topics
- Excel Beginner
- Word Beginner
- Office 365 Beginner
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Beginner
- Keyboard skills to develop typing speed and touch typing technique
What You Need
As this course is for beginners you do not have to have prior experience. The course is starting at the beginner level. It is online so you need an internet connection.
The course is available to you for up to one year, but you can complete the training in a far shorter time.
Who Should Sign Up
- Anyone that is looking to start a career in an office environment.
- People working in admin that need to update skills
- The course covers a whole range of skills which should help you to learn all that you need to know about using Microsoft packages and how to use a keyboard quickly and accurately.
The course has been put together and perfected to ensure all the IT skills are the latest. The Microsoft Office training is provided by Microsoft Platinum Partners with sophisticated online interactive training. This means you gain high-quality training, but still online and on a flexible schedule.
You do not need to have Excel, Teams, Word or any product. You use our version in the training software. All you need is to be online.
Most suitable training following completion
Many people opt to continue to the Administration Course or Administration Diploma. Both are IEAA Accredited courses and a good next step for anyone taking beginner training.