This intense one day course targets the areas where you have identified your need to embolden. As group sizes are very small we can work closely on individual areas in need of improvement with the effect of bolstering and greatly improving performance in these identified areas
We examine and correct any perceived obstacles to superior personal output in the workplace
To provide a relaxed but in intense platform to empower you to overcome barriers and individuals who stop you achieving full potential; perhaps the biggest impediment to performance enhancement lies within?
An unworried environment with no presumptions of any kind; express your feelings and values through positive interface with a highly experienced facilitator and a few others of similar backgrounds and issues. One day 10:00 to 16:30, lunch over 45 minutes provided in house. Developed by Souters’ and based on a long history of providing courses in this vocational area.
- The role of an Executive PA; the modern requirement of this role
- Providing invaluable and targeted support to your manager and team
- Improve your profile when dealing with the top executives
- Aligning the objectives of your role with the big picture
- The art of managing upwards
- Effective use of your team and wider resources through well placed delegation
- Effective and open communication with your manager
- Confidence building from within
- Methods to enhance assertiveness and yet retain the correct balance
- Effective us of time
- Plan your prospects, set realistic personal targets; gain control of your career
Should I attend?
Senior PA, EA, Executive PA or Office Manager roles are ideal for this training; alternatively you may be building your confidence base for an upcoming promotion or appointment. Minimum two years related office experience is essential to understanding of the course format.
You will improve your profile as a key member of the managerial team who has influence within your key operational area and beyond ibn the wider corporate presence.