The IEAA Accredited Project Management for Executive Assistants Course provides an extensive look into project management. It is designed for Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Executive PAs, PAs or other administrative roles.
The course provides a thorough overview of Project Management, with a strong focus on how successful PAs or Office Managers can use their transferable skills to adapt to a career in Projects. The course is highly practical and focuses on the skills needed to apply in Projects, both soft skills and technical skills.
This is a one day Project Management Course. However, we offer a more in-depth 2-day course. CLICK HERE for information on the 2 days Course.
Benefits from the Course
- Sound comprehension of key project terminologies
- What it takes to be a project manager; skills and qualities
- Get special guidance on how to capitalise on your transferrable skills
- What could go wrong with projects and how to prevent potential problems or even failure
- How to plan using Project Management models, tools and techniques to ensure project success
- What tools and methods you can use to control a project’s progression effectively
- How to monitor processes and check everything is going as it should
- How to make the most of the skills you have already from previous careers
- An optimal mix of soft and technical skills to succeed in Projects
- An overview of project management and how to make sure the projects perform as successfully as possible.
Project Management for Executive Assistants Course
Who should take this course?
Anyone who wants to work in project management including Executive Assistants, Executive PAs, Office Managers are more. The course is suited towards both those that are new to the field and those that are experienced in Project Management.
- An overall introduction to the key concepts in Project Management
- The Project Lifecycle and an in-depth look at the key stages
- Project terminology and associated models
- How to plan a project and manage it properly
- What soft and technical skills you’ll need to be a successful project manager
- Getting Project Roles – what experience and key skills could work in your favour when moving into Projects
- How to manage a project, stakeholders and the team
- Effectively managing time and budgets
- Roleplay of real situations and a look at how you would deal with them
- How you close a project and analyse how well it performed
The course workshop follows a virtual classroom format. You’ll also have a range of practical exercises to carry out and ample chances to interact with the rest of the people completing the course.
Dates and Duration
This is a one day workshop with various dates available. The day takes place between 10:30-16:30 and we welcome group bookings. We can also tailor-make courses to your needs if required.