This PA Diploma provides the full grounding of skills needed for a PA role. The PA Diploma combines the PA Certificate Course with the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. This mix of training is ideal for anyone looking to gain a comprehensive set of skills for PA Jobs.
This training program is the Level 3 Diploma of the IEAA. This allows you to gain a professional qualification and build your CV.
- A PA trainer delivers the PA Course module in a virtual classroom scenario
- The Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA is provided and developed by Microsoft Platinum Partners and a Microsoft Certified Academy
- Internationally recognised qualification to build your CV
- Live real work situation exercises so you know you can do it
- When complete, you will have the confidence you need to succeed in modern PA roles
- Attain all the PA skills you need to perform with self-assurance in your new role
- CV Optimisation and preparation for that important interview; the interview itself
- Microsoft Office training is included within this Program, as well as typing and audio typing skills
Two modules form the Diploma:
- PA Course – Level 3 Certificate – Virtual Classroom
- Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA – Online and interactive training.
- PA Diploma – Level 3 from the IEAA. Internationally recognised qualification for your career profile and CV.
Dates and course schedule
There are three modules
- The course takes place over one intensive week, Monday to Friday, 10:30 to 16:00, or in a flexible format.
- Microsoft Office Diploma is delivered online using interactive software from Microsoft Platinum Partners. This can be taken on a flexible study schedule. You can complete this in up to 6 months.
- The typing Course is delivered online using interactive software by a Typing training specialist. This can be taken on a flexible study schedule. You can complete this in up to 6 months.
Who is this Diploma for?
We get many students from all educational backgrounds and international locations.
Some profiles of recent graduates of the system:
- PA is already in a job aiming to up-skill whilst simultaneously obtaining a sought-after qualification
- Career changers who feel the PA field is right for them
- Career break returners want to refresh their skills and get an up-to-date focus.
- Companies wishing to build the skills of existing staff and new arrivals